Tuesday 1 September 2015

Maths Portfolio Sample

Description: In maths with Elly, we have been learning to use the box method both by dividing and multiplying. This has really helped me with my maths for really tricky questions, like 16x43.

Big Idea:

Image: 
Feedback & Feedforward: I think you have done really well with the box method. With these pictures I think you have got how to do the box method. I think you should keep using this strategy because by looking at this post you have got the questions right. Great Work! Rosalind:)

Evaluation: I think I have gotten the hand of the multiplication, but I need help with the division.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honesty Tane! And it is great for me to know that you are unsure about division! That tells me that you don't have a picture in your head of why we are doing what we are doing...We will keep working on it until you get it. Remember to let us know in our group time if you are unsure!

    ReplyDelete