Sunday 6 September 2015

Pae Tamariki Portfolio Sample

Description: Pae Tamariki is a Maōri festival in Palmerston North, which is schools in the Metro area who have a Kapa Haka group, and preform at the Regent on Broadway. This event stunned the city on the 31st July 2015.






Big Idea:
At Pae Tamariki, I felt quite excited to be doing this for a second time.

I felt most proud of me doing this again because performing in front of a big crowd is quite a big job, so I felt very, very lucky.

I found focusing challenging because I was quite excited for preforming.

I managed this challenge by thinking about other things like what's for dinner.

At Kapa Haka, I next want to explore more songs and cultural stuff like some of the history.


Feedback/FeedForward: I like the way you are honest and you were excited. Shaiv
Next time you can add a little bit more but it's looking good. Shaiv.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you want to learn more of the Maori history Tane! It was such a privilege to come to Pae Tamariki this year. It was my first time! I was SO proud of you all. What a stunning performance.

    ReplyDelete