Tuesday 17 June 2014

Writing Sample

WALT: inform
SC:
  • use a range of verbs (evaporate, melt, etc.)
  • use a variety of specific vocabulary (matter, solid, liquid, gas)
  • add significant detail to describe each part (examples, diagram, giff)
  • vary sentence starters
  • organise my ideas into at least 5 paragraphs

    Evaluation: I think I did really good but I could improve on having neater writing.

    Feedback/FeedForward: we'll I think you did pretty good but you did impress me with your writing. #Houston.


    Draft version











Published Version:  












1 comment:

  1. I like how you have used a bit of humour at the end there Tane! Great job! You have explained your ideas very well. Next time, you need to add some more detail around the vocabulary you are using - don't assume that your reader will know what kinetic energy is. Make sure you spend a couple of sentences explaining what the different parts are.

    ReplyDelete