Sunday 29 March 2015

Marae Storytelling

Purpose: Create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.





The Big Idea: I shared my story called "Where do Humans come From". The Maōri culture do 'Storytelling', either to tell children how things work, or they tell a warning story. I told a Scientific story. I had to think iof something that SOUNDS scientific, but isn't. I decided to do "Where do humans come from?"

Evaluation: I think I was very original when I had the idea, I haven't  heard anyone talking about it, I haven't seen anyone preform it. Next time I can work on not doing everything like a million times.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tane, I loved listening to you share your story. You had me hooked by the way that changed the tone of your voice. Your story had patches where I was a little confused though, next time you could make sure everything is all clear.

    ReplyDelete