Monday 8 September 2014

Algebra (Maths) Portfolio Sample

WALT: extend a repeating picture pattern and use number strategies to think ahead

Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.

Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.

Criteria:

Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
Clear message
Two questions to show your learning
Correct answer


Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of my ShowMe because normally I make a poster and now I can explain at any time of the day.

What challenged you the most and why?
I got challenged to set up the movie because I had to take lots of takes.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
I want to work towards having a better voice in recording.

Feedback/Feedforward: 
Great job Tane on the video just a little work on your voice.
Devin

1 comment:

  1. Tane - this video clearly shows your learning and the strategies that you are using to work things out. I wonder if you know how to use multiplication to work this out?

    ReplyDelete