Sunday 21 September 2014

Inquiry Sample

WALT: gather information

Description: Every Wednesday we have been working through the Get it, Sort it, Use it model to inquire about different countries around the world and their languages/culture. We each brainstormed a potential list of subjects and chose what we wanted to find out more about and then started our research.

Evaluation:
1. What are you most proud of? 
I am most proud of finding out information that I haven't found before because I normally use information that I have found before
2. What did you find challenging?
I found it difficult finding a spot not next to my friends.
3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is?
My next Get It goal is to find more information because I didn't find much.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds pretty neat Tane. Maybe you could teach me about a few countries as well.
    Keep up the great work.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete